Saturday, December 26, 2009

My story



Hi, my name is Abdullah Mohamed Al Fahim. I was born in July 25, 1988. I am 21 years old and enjoying my life. In my life I had good experiences and bad ones but I prefer to talk more about the good ones.
In 2007 I graduated from school and applied to different universities in America and applied to the American university of Sharjah. I got accepted from all universities but my family didn’t want me to travel because they thought I was young and they didn’t want me to live alone. I registered in the American University of Sharjah on January 2008 with my cousin Mohamed and we lived in Dubai. On the summer course I decided to stop studying there due to problems with the administration and the unfairness happening to students and joined HCT. I had the best summer vacation because I travelled to the best place on earth which is Germany. When I came back we started college and I was so comfortable with all my teachers. It was one of the best semesters I ever had because everything I want is here and my family is close by. They help me in everything and get me whatever I want which makes me happy.
I have several hobbies but I am in love with soccer and bowling. I joined the bowling league that happens every year and my team became the first and I was happy about that. Later I bought a jet ski and had fun in the last days of summer. In winter I bought a ATV which I use in sweihan every week when the winter comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment