Saturday, December 26, 2009

Course description


In this English course I learned a lot. I learned how to write essays the perfect way and how to make the reader become interested in them. Process writing was the best for me because it was to pass on information about different subjects for example, how to make butter. These easy steps would help people and give them the right way in making what is needed. Practice tests were the best because it showed me how good am I and if I was improving, Mr. Gregory helped us a lot and made us better readers, writers, and listeners by teaching us different methods of doing that. I didn’t face any difficulties in process writing but I had trouble making my essay a perfect one. By the end of the semester I got it and now I’m able to do perfect essays. What really helped me in this course and made me successful is my teacher Mr. Gregory because he has helped me in every way possible and he is simply the best. Process and narration in my own opinion are almost the same because in narration I would talk about the steps in what happened to me which is almost like the process writing but the differences are, in narration I will be talking about myself while in process I will be talking about other stuff. I would use these styles of writing in telling people how these stuff work or how to do these things. I would love to thank you Mr. Gregory for this wonderful class, you’ve taught me a lot in these couple of months and I wish that you will continue passing on the information you have to other students and make men who you would be proud of. Thank you for every single thing you have taught me and I would never forget you because you gave me a valuable lesson in life where I would use it.

1 comment: