Saturday, December 26, 2009

My best summer vacation


Two summers ago, my friends and I planned for our summer vacation. We chose Europe as our number one place for the perfect summer spot. We planned to settle in a country, rent a car; then start our road trip around some of Europe's popular countries like for example Austria, Italy, Germany, France, Switzerland, and Belgium.

Our first stop was Munich in Germany, off to Italy then to France, then Belgium and last but not least, Switzerland. Road trip was amazing; we got to see the mountains and the big green fields where they keep their local cows, the small villages between the highways. I loved Milano and the shopping, got to take loads of pictures by the Eiffel tower in Paris, Belgium was the chocolate heaven to me, and I had fun participating in Geneva's august carnival.

I learned a lot from this vacation, it was a nice experience for me and for my friends. It was the best vacation in my life; I had loads of fun being there and experiencing their traditions, culture, and without forgetting their totally different taste of food. I will never forget those days, and I'm sure I'm going back again some other time with my friends or perhaps my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment